Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wish #94 about Aunt Jennie
























Click image for larger view!


This is Allison's Aunt Jennie.

Aunt Jennie is Cindy's Mom. I grew up going out and about with her all the time. They lived at the other end of our road, and I loved doing errands with Aunt Jennie. She worked at the salebarn where my dad worked, and actually my Grandma Scofield worked there too!! I would go with her to serve the food to all the buyers and workers at the Empire salebarn. We would go a couple times a week to get groceries and do errands. I spent a lot of time at Aunt jennie's house. We would go all the time to baker Boy and get donuts and hot chocolate. I loved spending time with Aunt Jennie. She was a great lady, and was always behind whatever you were doing, very supportive!

So I put this fabric with the coffee mugs on it to remind me of all the time we went out for hot chocolate and donuts. I will tell stories to Avery of those times, and make a point to get donuts or whatever with my daughter on a regular basis to have talks, and make memories!!

Love, Allison

0 comments: