Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wish #83 from Christa, Kara & Lucas
























Click image for larger view!


This square contains 3 different wishes and material. Christa is a friend of ours who has adopted from Ethiopia. As we are in our wait for Avery, Christa's family started and completed their journey to Ethiopia to get Lucas. Christa and I bonded over the waiting on our adoptions and shared the frustrations of the wait and it is so nice to have a friend that I can share all the ups and downs with. Lucas is their son from Ethiopia, a bright and energetic little boy. Kara is her daughter and a very special person in Gary and my lives. Kara is one of our dancers and one of my assistants, and one of the nicest, and most positive people I have ever met, she is my right hand in classes sometimes, I appreciate her so much. We are very lucky to have these people and this family in our lives.

Thank you so much for being a part of Avery's quilt!!

0 comments: