Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wish #80 about Great Grandpa Leland
























Click image for larger view!



This is a square I put together for Avery to tell her about my Grandpa Scofield. I grew up with seeing my Grandfather everyday at the farm. My Grandpa & Grandma Scofield were very big parts of me and my brothers lives. I remember he always wore bib overalls, and always had a handkerchief (that's why I picked this fabric), and walked with a cane. I remember him calling after the cows to bring them in for the evening milking, and he called me Bridget, just like my Dad did growing up. He was very hard working, and a great man.

Thank you Grandpa for all the memories growing up. I will show Avery the picture of you on the back porch-the one I love...very often!

Love, Allison

0 comments: